Activities aimed to prevent damage to equipment and materials during their storage, transportation, loading, unloading.
Main activities carried out by BT GROUP specialists:
- inspection of the goods, their marking, packaging before transportation;
- inspection of warehousing, subsequent storage of the goods;
- inspection of loading and unloading operations;
- checking the process of preparing the vehicles for transportation;
- inspection of cargo securing in the vehicle;
- inspection and assessment of damage caused to the vehicle and/or cargo;
- tally register processing;
- provision of photos and videos.
An inspection report prepared by independent expert is an evidence base in the event of disputes between trade participants.
The surveyor has the right to act as a third independent party in the arbitration court.